Zushi is a sushi restaurant based in the Brighton South Lanes. They required a website to work along side their store and eatery, that would help to promote their entrepreneurial sushi home delivery service - offering a healthy alternative to your regular take away!
The website needed to reflect their 'fresh', nutritious attitude towards food and embody the Japanese culture that they have brought to their small corner of Brighton.
- We built the website using Magento, which allows the Zushi team to manage all aspects of products, sales and customers via a Content Management System
- Organised the offerings into an online menu - for take away and home delivery, and a shop - so you can buy the products to make sushi at home
- Utilising the WebShopApps Product Matrix extension for shipping, we were able to create a complex shipping matrix based on weight, location and product groups
- The design takes influence from Japanese textures and earthy tones.
- Working with the branding we also designed the packaging and in store signage.